Download NVIDIA control panel 8.1.949.0 latest version for Windows 10. Lots of users have a problem that the NVIDIA control panel is not working in Windows 10. Hence we are sharing the latest version of this tool with a direct download link. If you are using NVIDIA GPU on your system, then this tool is handy for you. It provides the full control options for GPU. You can manage each GPU setting, such as display setting, 3D setting, and video setting. After upgrading to Windows 10, lots of users are facing the NVIDIA control panel issues. And the Microsoft Store’s version is not working correctly. Therefore, we are providing this tool without the windows store. Just one click and download the tool now.
Use Of NVIDIA Control Panel
This tool is handy if you are using NVIDIA GPU. It provides the facility to manage the full settings of your GPU. From display to video, each setting is available to manage. You can adjust the display resolution according to your game requirements. This tool also enables the hidden features of your graphics card. It is all in one graphics card manager in which you also get GPU profile manager to create custom profiles. There are lots of tweaks you can do with this small tool. You can adjust the image setting with preview, change the resolution, adjust the desktop color setting, setup G-SYNC, and video color setting. There is a wide range of customization available for free.
Download NVIDIA Control Panel 8.1.949.0 Latest Version (2021) For Windows 10
|Software Name||NVIDIA Control Panel|
|File Size||8.3 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7|
|Updated On||November 16, 2020|
Features Of NVIDIA Control Panel For Windows 10
- No need to download it from Windows Store. Just one click is needed to install it on your computer. We have shared an appx format for this tool.
- Configure your GPU exact according to what you need now. You can create different profiles for different games.
- 3D settings and video settings are also available to manage. You can check the FPS and boost it using a profile inspector.
- You can create a performance group for different requirements. This tool also allows you to test the GPU clock speed and performance.
- Activate the hidden features of your GPU by using this tool to improve the performance.
How To Open And Use NVIDIA Control Panel On Windows 10
- Download the latest version of the software from the above direct download link.
- Double click on the file with extension .appx and wait few seconds.
- The software will be installed within a few seconds, and you will see the main window of the control panel.
- You don’t have to download it from Microsoft Store. Because we have shared a direct download link of it.
- Now adjust the GPU settings from the home windows and manage your graphics card easily.
The NVIDIA Control Panel is the best tool to manage the NVIDIA graphics cards on Windows PC. The major problem in the past was that this tool was not opening in Windows 10. We have now shared the latest version of the NVIDIA control panel, which works in Windows 10 without any problem. The size of the app is tiny, about 8.3 MB. You can download it now for free and configure the graphics card.