Download MSI Kombustor latest version 126.96.36.199 64-bit and 32-bit for Windows. Test your graphics card to the ultimate level. Push all the limits to test stability and thermal performance. This small tool does big jobs in terms of testing your GPU. If you are running Windows 10 or any other Windows operating system then you must try this awesome software. The latest version of MSI Kombustor includes the new Vulkan2 renderer and the latest GeeXLab SDK libs. If you wish to download old versions of MSI Kombustor then here is the list of all MSI Kombustor Versions.
Use Of MSI Kombustor
This small tool runs on 3D APIs such as OpenGL or Vulkan. The main work of this software is to test the graphics cards by applying the ultimate settings. The ultimate setting means the very last limit of graphics card performance. On this limit, the graphics card provides the maximum performance. With the help of this method, we can check the stability of the graphics card. The thermal performance also plays a very important role in the GPU. Hence it is important to test the GPU temperature at its ultimate setting. There are lots of other tweaks you can do using this tool. You can use MSI Afterburner to overclock the GPU, it will also boost the FPS.
Download MSI Kombustor 188.8.131.52 32-bit / 184.108.40.206 64-bit Latest Version For Windows
|Software Name||MSI Kombustor|
|Filesize||10.74 MB / 89.46 MB|
|Version||220.127.116.11 32-bit / 18.104.22.168 64-bit|
|Supported OS||Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7|
|Updated On||January 08, 2021|
Features Of MSI Kombustor (2020) Latest Version
- Test the GPU stability based on performance by increasing the performance to the ultimate level.
- Test the temperature of the GPU by pushing the limits. Control the heating to increase the lifespan of the hardware.
- Get detailed information about your GPU including temperature, power, time, speed, and load.
- It also includes the default settings to apply. By this setting, you can get adequate performance according to your requirement.
- You can boost the FPS by testing it on Kombuster and using MSI Afterburner.
How To Use MSI Kombustor To Test Stability And Thermal Performance
- First of all download the latest version of the software from the above direct link.
- Install the software after downloading it and open it from the desktop icon.
- Now you will see various options like stress testing, Vulkan GPUs and resolution, etc. Select the options according to your GPU.
- Now click on the Run Test button to start testing the GPU performance.
- Everything will be saved in the log file so you can also check it later.
MSI Kombustor is the best tool to test the stability of the graphics card. It is free to use and distribute. You can use this tool to test other brands of GPUs also. There is no restriction on testing. The tool provides detailed information about the graphics card such as GPU Load, GPU Power, Speed, Time and Artifacts, etc. You can use this tool to test the GPU and increase the performance by using MSI Afterburner.